From: Apache User
To: Internet Amateur Astronomers Catalog
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 3:16 PM
Subject: (IAAC) Obj: M33 - Inst: 20" f/4.3 dob, also naked eye

----

Observation Poster: Dave Bartolini <dbartolini@lucent.com>

Observer: Dave Bartolini
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: Nov 7, 2001 11:00 EST
Location of site: Charlton, MA (Lat 42, Elev 800)
Site classification: Exurban
Sky darkness: 5.3 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: 5 <1-10 Seeing Scale (10 best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 20" f/4.3 dob, also naked eye
Magnification: 150x
Filter(s):
Object(s): M33
Category: External galaxy. Extragalactic HII.
Class:
Constellation: Tri