[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M33 + Help me with M81!

I agree with William, you can see it with telescopes
even if it isn't visible in binoculars. I saw it with
naked eye several times this summer, when the limiting
magnitude was around 6 to 6.5. I've also heard on IAAC
that several people have seen M81 with naked eye.
I would appreciate any information about doing it
because I'm planning a trip to a 6500ft mountain this
winter, where I expect limiting magnitude of 7, or
maybe even more. Thanks!
                                        N.