[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC1647, M42 - Inst: Orion Optics UK 10" F4.8 Vixen GP/DX

Thankyou Kim and Doug,
Last night was the very first time with my scope on a fairly clear night anyway. I may have been a bit optimistic with my targets i have added both your comments to my personal logs and will use the advise next time out. This was my first log submission which will need some amendments as i realised afterwards that i had included my planet logs. Still life is one big lesson, And thanks to your helpfull hints i am that bit more prepared for the next event.
Thanks again
Barry
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: