[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) The Deep Sky #5 and a request

Hello,

The National Deep Sky Observer's Society's magazine "The Deep Sky" issue #5
is out. It has part 1 of an article on objects in Cygnus (to which amastro
members contributed), Kent Wallace's article on Jonckheere Planetaries, Joe
DalSanto's Double Stars in Cygnus and more. If you want a sample issue,
please contact me directly - not the list!

Now for the request... The next issue will focus on Dr. Arp and his peculiar
galaxies / discordant redshift objects. His interview will tie in a unified
theme. I am not finished with the interview, so if you have a question you
would like Dr. Arp to answer, e-mail me. I will ask him and include it with
the article.

If YOU have a favorite peculiar galaxy or would like to write something about
tackling the Arp Atlas either observing or imaging, contact me. Ditto for
objects with discordant redshifts!

Alan Goldstein
Coordinator, National Deep Sky Observers Society
Editor, "The Deep Sky"
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: