[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: STF 517 - Inst: Celestar 8" SCT, Fork mount

Depends on what you mean. If you are referring to a personal measurement
of mine of the separation, I must confess that I always do not attempt
measures. Sometimes the pair is too tight, faint, etc. Sometimes, I will
admit, I don't want to bother and just enjoy looking at the pair. If I
do measure the separation, I almost invariably put my results in me
notes.

If you mean the PA as listed in some published list, that would be
possible. Most of my double star measurements are for one of the "33
Doubles" observing projects - see http://whuyss.tripod.com/33.html.

William

> William, I always enjoy your double star observations, but they would
> have an increased relevance if you could include the seperation in all
> the records, in this way I can compare instrument performance etc! what
> do you think?

Follow-Ups: References: