[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: STF 517 - Inst: Celestar 8" SCT, Fork mount

Actually, although I do not have Skymap, I have a couple of Excel
spreadsheets courtesy of a friend with (more or less) the entire WDS.
I'll try to remember to put in any known separation figures whenever i
can.

William

Follow-Ups: References: