[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: Kappa Ori - Inst: 10" F4.8 equatorial GP/DX

thanks for that information Barry,

I gained the stats from http:// www.seds.org unfortunatly my nortons star atlas only goes down to Mag 6 with some execptions this makes identifying faint stars next to impossible. But i am glad for the data as i will incorporate it for my next view. Also i will make some internet enquires to find an accurate web page that list stars down to mag 15.

Thanks again
Barry