[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: Kappa Ori - Inst: 10" F4.8 equatorial GP/DX

I got the distances out of Skymap pro, but i often use the Seds web site for other star data as well as other things. It is an excellent resource for me as a beginner. If i am trying to search for something in the sky but don't know how it looks then i have generally found seds to be able to provide me with a picture. :-)

Barry