[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: S518 - Inst: 6" TEC Mak, f12, GP

Yes, this is basically true. If you want to be really accurate, you have
to adjust to sidereal time, and also take atmospheric refraction into
account. For you purposes, I doubt either is signifacant.

Somewhere I have the instructions for the Celestron Microguide EP with
this formula, but I can't find this right now. It has the annoying habit
of disappearing when you want it and then showing up when you are
looking for something else. If it turns up, I'll send it to you.

William