[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) NGC 7331 CCD Observation

Hi steve,
 These are nice pictures are all the galaxies highlighted a part of a single local group. if so is it common for all galaxies in a local group to be orientated in the same general way IE are all these galaxies "near edge on galaxies". I was pondering the idea after looking at your picture weather galaxy groups have there own equatorial plane as it were.

thanks barry