[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Laurel Highlands Star Cruise - 2002

Hello,

Because of the bankruptcy of excite@home and their failed negotiations with
ATT, the Laurel Highlands Star Cruise, an annual camp-over star party held
in northeastern West Virginia, USA, recently lost its WebSite space.
However, it's now back-up and running at a new site.  And, just to play it
safe, the AAAP has registered a new Domain Name and is now able to offer the
Laurel Highlands Star Cruise WebSite at the easier to remember:
http://www.lhstarcruise.org .  Could you please make appropriate changes to
your Bookmarks/Favorites at your earliest convenience?  We also encourage
you to pass this information along to your fellow amateur astronomers, to
your fellow club members and to your club's Web Master.

Our standard press release follows:

The more than 540 members of the Amateur Astronomy Association of Pittsburgh
(Pennsylvania, USA) invite you to attend the fourth annual
"Laurel Highlands Star Cruise", June 5-9, 2002.  Star Cruise 2002 will be
again held at the DARK sky site of Pinehill Campground, just off I-68 near
Hazelton, West Virginia.  Guest speakers, special activities, big
telescopes, kids activities, a food caterer, showers, cabins, RV and tent
camping, a swap table and a fine selection of vendors are planned.  Details
are available at: www.lhstarcruise.org

We hope to see you there.

Thank you very much.

Terry N. Trees, Ph. D.
Vice President, AAAP
Chair, Star Cruise 2002 Committee

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at:

Follow-Ups: References: