[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) List Administrator (assistant) Out of Town: 01-25 March!

I will be on an extended business trip (with a week's meteor observing vacation
at the end!), from March 1st through the weekend of March 23rd... I will be back
"in the saddle" on the lists again by 25 March. I have left all of the lists in
able "List Elf" hands - and of course, am only a second stringer on the 'atmob'
lists to begin with! So if you have any problems during my absence, please
direct them to the ***owner*** (list-admin) email addresses, as follows:

 owner-atmob-discuss@atmob.org
 owner-atmob-announce@atmob.org
 owner-meteorobs@atmob.org
 owner-netastrocatalog@atmob.org
 owner-nsaac@nsaac.org

Note that I will NOT be reading these emails, until I return. So if you have any
problem which the List Elves cannot resolve for you, please be patient until I
return late in March - and send me an email directly at my main address:
    dedalus@alum...
Then I will try to resolve your issue as soon as I can after I get back.

Clear skies to all for March - and happy Messier Marathoning!
Lew Gramer

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: