From: Toney Burkhart <galaxies@lanset.com>
To: netastrocatalog-announce@atmob.org <netastrocatalog-announce@atmob.org>
Date: Sunday, May 19, 2002 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: (IAAC) Obj: HICKSON 40 ARP321 PGC27509 - Inst: 40Cm(16")Dob
 That is great news! I never have as much time as I would like to surf around as I use too.
It has been a while since I was involved with the Arp catalog of peculiar galaxies.
Emil Bonanno, Dennis Webb and I had different goals but to the same end.
As we all worked on different parts of the Arp catalog of peculiar galaxies to bring it public.
The story of this is on Dennis Webb's web site at: http://members.aol.com/arpgalaxy/story/index.html

I looked on the AL web pages however could not find the Al book/s on observing the Hickson, Arp or Abell objects.
I did see Paul's book though. Where are these Al books located?

Regards,

Toney

Owen Brazell wrote:

Interestingly the AL has done just this by publishing its book on Observing
Galaxy Groups and Clusters which contains Megastar Charts and DSS images
for not just the Hickson groups but also some other groups of galaxies and
Abell clusters.
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: http://www.visualdeepsky.org/subscribe.html
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: http://www.visualdeepsky.org/subscribe.html