[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: h 589 - Inst: Celestar 8" SCT, fork mount

Observation Poster: William L. Schart Object(s): h 589
Category: Multiple star.

>A nice little colon in the sky.> It is rather faint to make out any
color. I measured the separation at 9.9" and the PA at 302 (ave of 5
meas).

William, thanks for posting your reports I always read yours.

I have to say it took me a few seconds to figure out what kind of
"colon" you were looking at in this report.  You certainly made me laugh
this morning.

Stars in your eye,
Barry

http://community.webtv.net/Timetrav2/TIMETRAVELERS

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: