[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) "DeepSky 2003" planned

Greetings!

The National Deep Sky Observers Society and the Louisville Astronomical
Society are planning a conference which focuses on deep sky observing,
imaging and using resources for those situated in the less-than-ideal skies
of eastern North America. We are still in the early planning stages, seeking
speakers and news on what topics are of current interest in order to present
the most exciting program possible. "DeepSky 2003" is set for June 21 - 23 at
the Gheens Science Hall & Rausch Planetarium in Louisville, Kentucky. Dark
sky observing will be held at the Louisville Astronomical Society's
observatory property in southern Indiana. If something like this is of
interest to you, please contact me directly (don't reply to the group). You
need not be a member of the National Deep Sky Observers Society to attend or
participate.

Alan Goldstein
National Deep Sky Observers Society
deepskyspy1@cs.com
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: