[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) The Deep Sky #6 is out

The National Deep Sky Observers Society has published issue #6 of "The Deep
Sky." This issue features an interview with Dr. H. C. Arp with several
feature articles focusing on observing peculiar galaxies. If you have not
seen our magazine before, contact me directly (not the list) and I'll send
you a copy as well as membership information.

Also, I am working on Deep Sky 2003, a conference and star party slated for
June 20 -22 in Louisville with observing in rural Indiana. I can provide
details upon request.

Clear skies,
Alan Goldstein
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: