[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M 31 - Inst: 18 inch f/4.5 dobsonian

Well, I know that I have messed up from time
to time, mostly by using the back button after making one post and
forgetting to change all the necessary information the next time. I
usually drop a note to the list if I catch it; Lew usually will correct
it pretty quick. Sometimes he has it before I catch it. Sometimes
someone else will catch it and post it.

William S