[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) Your deep sky projects

Patrick, I have been intrigued by your sketching technique
ever since you showed me some of the results (and I over-
heard some of the process during the nights) at WSP. Can
you elaborate a little bit for IAAC readers, on what your
detailing and sketching process is? Clear skies!

Lew Gramer, IMO, NAMN, Webb Society, NDSOS, ATMoB, NSAAC
owner-meteorobs@atmob.org
owner-netastrocatalog@atmob.org
owner-nsaac@nsaac.org
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org