[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) Burnham's Stars

Apologies, Kim - I haven't had a spare second to respond properly to
this query of yours at all. But I can say two things in brief now:

1) This sort of question is perfectly appropriate for our list! And,

2) I am pretty certain that Almach is a lot closer to a Class K star
than a Class B, as I recall it appearing distinctly orange to me! I
hope others can clarify where the B8V came from -  but since Almach
does have that faint bluish companion (mag. 6, I think), there may
just be some confusion here between the primary and the comes?

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer

Follow-Ups: References: