[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Burnham's Stars

>the Orange star being less bright is relegated to the secondary position

That would make sense, Kim - except I believe the orange star is actually
about 2+ magnitudes brighter than the bluish-white one! Oh, well - it may
not be an issue with the data in Tycho, so much as the IDs used to cross-
reference the catalog with your software. I'd send an email to the author
of the software app(s), and ask what's up - it definitely seems an error.

Neat thread by the way, folks - thanks to all who joined in.

Clear skies!
Lew

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: