[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Burnham's Stars

All:

Regarding Cartes du Ciel comments in my last post, I took a closer look at the map settings and determined that the information presented came from a standard WDS catalog provided on the Cartes du Ciel website -- I had disabled my custom WDS files. By right-clicking the star and selecting the "List All Objects" option, I was able to display data for each of the three multiple star listings for Almach. Each listing reported the appropriate spectral class data, PA, separation, etc. (Pretty impressive for freebie software off the internet if you ask me.) :-)

Fiske in KC
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: