[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Re: Amateur Journals / Interstellarum

[Editor's Note: Way back in 1998, Art Russell posted this here on
IAAC - but inadvertently on our observing log address. This repost
is simply to get this information into our 'announce' archive, as
I intend to delete the message from the log archive. All the info-
rmation below is still correct, except the URL - which I fixed.
 -Lew Gramer]

Bill,

For an idea of what its all about, you'll find that it is the deep sky
magazine of the VdS-Fachgruppe Visuelle Deep-Sky-Beobachtung together
with the Fachgruppen Astrofotografie and CCD-Technik. The web site is:

    http://www.interstellarum.de

I think you'll find that it is a worthy successor to Deep Sky Magazine.

The subscription to Interstellarum is 40,- DM.

Clear Skies!

Art Russell
Atlanta, Georgia
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: