[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) BACK IN SERVICE: 'netastrocatalog' and visualdeepsky.org Website

The 'netastrocatalog' lists are now fully functioning,
after our mail server was switched to a new connectivity
provider. Please NOTE however, that our host 'atmob.org',
has not yet switched over their Domain Name Service to
the new IP address. (That will take 24-72 hours.)

So if you wish to post to our list today, please do NOT
use the 'atmob.org' address. Instead, please send email
to IAAC's very own (recommended) email address:

    netastrocatalog-announce@visualdeepsky.org

And for your deep-sky observations, use the address:

    netastrocatalog@visualdeepsky.org

Clear skies all!
Lew Gramer <owner-netastrocatalog@visualdeepsky.org>
Webmaster: http://www.visualdeepsky.org

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: