Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 7:02 AM
To: WebbSoc@topica.com
Subject: Digest for WebbSoc@topica.com, issue 96

-- Topica Digest --

	TOP 10 for December.
	By jenni@senet.com.au

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:24:59 +1030
From: "Jenni Kay" <jenni@senet.com.au>
Subject: TOP 10 for December.

Hi all,

My latest selection of Top 10 deep sky observing objects for
December are now uploaded to my website at:

  http://users.senet.com.au/~jenni/page1.htm

I would like the thank Glen Cozens for his suggestion to include
a text file on the objects. Thanks Glen for your great idea.

And I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and safe holidays.

See you in 2004,

Jenni Kay
South Australia.

End of WebbSoc@topica.com digest, issue 96

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: