[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Email List Administrator on vacation 23 Dec - 05 Jan

From the evening of 23 December 2003, through 04 January
2004, I will be away from email (and even telephones part
of the time). If any problems arise with the lists for
which you need assistance, just email our "List Elves".

If they are unable to assist you, please be patient and
I will resolve whatever the issue is when I return.

Happy Holidays to those who celebrate. A Happy 2004 to
all - and clear skies for Ursids and Quadrantids!

Lew Gramer
NAMN, IMO, AMS, Webb Soc., NDSOS, ATMoB, NSAAC, NHAS
owner-meteorobs@meteorobs.org
owner-netastrocatalog@visualdeepsky.org
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org
Webmaster: http://www.visualdeepsky.org
Assistant: http://www.namnmeteors.org
Assistant: http://www.atmob.org

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: