From: Lewis J. Gramer [mailto:lew@upstream.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 3:34 PM
To: netastrocatalog-announce@visualdeepsky.org
Subject: (IAAC) Site with over 200 deep-sky sketches:
http://visualdeepsky.org/BenjiSketches.html

Benji Mauclaire, a very active French deep-sky observer,
has put together an extensive Website of sketches he has
done with his 17.5" Dobsonian:
 http://bmauclaire.free.fr/astronomie/astro_draw

Note that this site is only in French! So you may find
this link just off of the main page easier to navigate.
This is only a small sample of Benji's efforts, however:

http://bmauclaire.free.fr/astronomie/astro_draw/Draw_present/np_draw_pre
sent.html

Because the sketches on this site are so comprehensive
(and so well done), I took the liberty of preparing a
small index (in English) on the visualdeepsky Website:
 http://www.visualdeepsky.org/BenjiSketches.html

I hope you find this useful in your visual observing!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer

NOTE: I could find Benji's email address nowhere on the
public Internet - nor is he a member of IAAC (yet!). So
if you would like to contact him about these sketches or
his observations, please just email me.

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at:
To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: