From: Planetary_Nebulae@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 4:16 AM
Subject: [Planetary_Nebulae] Digest Number 473

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:46:39 -0000
   From: "Randy" <stardot4@msn.com>
Subject: Jay McNeil's Nebula

I thought you folks might be interested in the NPRs Weekend Edition
for 3/6/04 where Scott Simon interviews Jay McNeil who recently
DISCOVERED a pNeb.

The audio link to the story: "NPR : Backyard Astronomer Discovers a
Nebula" is at:

http://www.npr.org/rundowns/segment.php?wfId=1749672

Just click on the headline or the audio icon to listen to the story.
You will need an audio player to listen to the segment of the
program.

Clear skies,
Randy Rogers
Parker, CO

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: