[Prev][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) PLEASE READ: visualdeepsky.org/netastrocatalog moving to new server NOW

For the next 12-36 hours, 'visualdeepsky.org' and our mail
list 'netastrocatalog' will be unavailable or occasionally
unavailable to our readers... The mailing list may not
respond, and the Website may be "on and off".

Please be patient... We are switching to our new server!

Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions
or problems with the list or the Website:

  Lew Gramer <dedalus@alum.mit.edu>

Clear skies and many meteors!
Lew

Lew Gramer <owner-netastrocatalog@visualdeepsky.org>
Webmaster: http://www.visualdeepsky.org

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: