(IAAC) Netastrocatalog! [Obj: M76 (Little Dumbbell) - Inst: Newt 20" f/5]

[
One of the email mailing lists I administer is for the Internet Amateur
Astronomers Catalog or "netastrocatalog", a volunteer list that is aimed at
sharing and archiving the deep-sky observations of amateurs at all levels
of experience, with the aim of helping newer observers "learn how to see"
better, and allowing more experienced amateurs to share their memorable
observing experiences with other. Below is a sample of an entry I submitted
from a session on Friday night. The IAAC is open to anyone on the Internet,
and your contributions to it would be VERY WELCOME! Let me know if any of
you are interested, and clear skies!
-Lew
]

Observer: Lew Gramer
Your skills (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced): Intermediate