Re: (IAAC) Obj: M67 - Inst: Newt 20" f/5

Nope, Ron, my Dob isn't set up to allow imaging, unfortunately. The
astrophotogarphy I do is exclusively wide-angle, and mostly undriven -
my primary reason for owning the camera in fact is meteor
photography. I'm hoping some time this year to outfit myself with a
cookbook CCD, a smaller driven scope for imaging with it, and maybe
(if I win Lotto :>) a computer drive system for my 20"... We'll
see. Sorry! But good luck with your magazine.

Clear skies,
Lew

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer dedalus@alum.mit.edu http://www.tiac.net/users/lewkaren