Constellation: ORI
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
Happy b'day to me... Well, first time out with my birthday present.
Todd Gross, thank you (just kidding, I hate it when the newscasters
thank their wx counterparts for a good fcst when we all know they had
absolutly nothing to do with it). The NorthEast had one of the best
nights in quite some time. Severe Clear!  First up was the Orion
Nebula. Have never seen it at this magnification. Hard to describe.

Next, was a quick look at Betelgeuise (sic) the red giant.  Next,
(remember,i'm like a little kid on christmas here.....bouncing from
one obs to the next) up, the Pleades (sic,again). I am amazed with now
having a good telescope at how many stars now readily visible are
associated....frankly, I was sort of overwhelmed. I will revisit this
once again.  I will post further on my night when I have my charts in
front of me so that I can spell everything properly.

What a night for observing. I could not have asked for a better night.