Constellation: Leo
Data: mag 2.2, 3.5  size 4.4" PA 124o
Position: RA 10:20  DEC +19:50
This is the first time I have observed this double star in Leo. I had no
idea what to expect. At 180x, Algeiba still appeared as an orange point
of light. But, when I went to 300x, I got a nice surprise. Looking into
the eyepiece, I saw two distinct orange points. My first thought was
that it looked remarkedly light a cat's eyes in the dark. Unless my eyes
deceive me about the color, this is my personal favorite of the double
stars I've observed.