Constellation: Ori
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
Last night myself and two other guys from the Dallas astro club went
to the club's dark sky site S of Atoaka OK.  I mentioned to them about
the report of color in M-42 and Jason Ware and another guy named Jason
said they thought they could see pinkish hue in the fainter region of
the nebula with my 20" f/5 Obsession (enhanced optics).  We didn't use
"averted imagination" either.  ;-)
--
[See later logs for M57 and Cen A from this night...]