Constellation: Ori
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
After much trying, think I finally managed to split this double star
system. It was, as described earlier, between two refraction spikes in
the primary star, but was many magnitudes dimmer than Rigel A and was
also very close.  Only averted vision and a bit of imagination helped
me "see" the dim close companion. Whew, but finally, think I did it! :)