Constellation: Cas
Data: mag 12.9  size 120"
Position: RA 00:07  DEC +64:58
After spending some time with the better known objects in Cas, let's try
a tougher planetary.  I was able to find the location of this object at
100X, but there was nothing there.  Going to 150X and using the UHC
filter I saw it as extremely faint, pretty small, round and not brighter
in the middle.  It is definatly not much at any power.  This is on an
excellent night, using a hood to cover my head for maximum contrast and
dark adaption.