Constellation: Leo
Data: mag 8-10  size
Position: RA :  DEC :
 Using my 32 mm Plossl at 63x on the C8 I searched for the galaxies,
since double star work was out of the question.
 M65 and M66 both fit in the field of view, M65 at 10.3 mag. appeared
as a dim greyish elongated object, M66 at 9.7 mag was similar but the
central core was a bit brighter. M96 at 10.2 mag appeared as a comet
like smudge in the field, it is funny I could not find M96 I moved
thescope slowly up and came across a small almost circular smudge, it
was M105 at 10.6 mag. The center appeared stellar like with a fuzzy
outer part. I looked for NGC2903 a 9.7 mag spiral, after a few minutes
there it was as a grey elongation in the field.