Constellation: Cnc
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
M 67 will show 3 stars resolved even in my 11X80 finder.  Going to 100X in
the 13" it is very bright, very large, very rich and somewhat compressed
with 75 stars counted.  There are several lovely delicate pairs along with
the dense swarm of stars.  This great cluster takes up about one third of
the field at this power.  Going up to 150X has me feel like I am seeing all
that this cluster has to offer.  There are about 120 stars resolved, I
estimated that number by counting 30 stars in the NE quadrant.  Several more
of the beautiful delicate faint pairs are resolved, including one faint
binary that is located dead center in the cluster.  There is one dark
marking on the NW side of M67.  All in all, a grand cluster.