(IAAC) FW: Sorry.. I need your help.

----------
From: "Shin Seunghwan" <jmail@plaza1.snu.ac.kr>
To: netastrocatalog-announce@atmob.org
Subject: Sorry.. I need your help.
Date: 1998³â6¿ù18ÀÏ (¸ñ)ÀÏ 2:47 AM

Dear IAAC users,

   I'm so sorry that I've no choice but ask you.

   What's the specification of "Celestron 8x40 Nature Binocular"?

   Is it suitable for an astronomy observing-use? and does it worth $100? in
new.

   Please send me some information. e.g. BAK-4 or BAK-7, FC or MC or FMC and
so on.

   I also need some pieces of your advice what I can observe quite good with
it.

   Thanks in advance.

     Biologist, SHIN.
     Seunghwan in Korea

P.S. I'm using Celestar 8 and 2" Diagonal and reading your stories
seriously.
     That pair of binocular will be for my girl friend.