Constellation: Lyr
Data: mag 8.3  size 7'.1
Position: RA 19:16  DEC +30:11
Easily found at 49X halfway between beta Cyg and gamma Lyr, looking like a
small round bal of light without any individual stars.

At 98X some mottling across M56 was seen but not yet resolved into stars.
There is a mag 5 star about 30' from the cluster to NW.

At 203X and 244X this cluster was resolved around the edges with one star
of mag 10 or so clearly visible on the north side of this cluster.

I guess better seeing would have shown more of M56.
--
Optional related URLs: