Constellation: Cyg
Data: mag   size
Position: RA: 20:55:30  DEC: +47:25
So many clusters do not appear at their designated positions that it has
ceased to faze me very much.  If something nearby looks like it is probably
the correct object, that's what I go for.  The only written description I
have for this group (at about 20h 55.5m,  +47d 25m) is through a 10" f/6:
Coarse group of fairly bright to very faint stars poorly detached from the
Milky Way.  Over 100 stars although many may not belong to the cluster.
True group?