Constellation: Cep
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
I had planned to sift through the Cepheus doubles in Sissy Haas'
S&T article but the clouds thought better of it.  Anyway, I got
this one done.  It's quite an attractive pair, the primary being pale
yellow and the comes a pale blue.  I estimated separation at 35arcsec
and poaition angle at 190deg (I was quite chuffed at this as the
S&T article gives 191deg).  Quite easy to locate at this time of
year, almost straight overhead; it's not as good as Albireo but it's
still worth a look if you're in the area.
--
Optional related URLs: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/hangar/9499/double.html