Constellation: Cep
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
Located this using the excellent Cepheus chart in S&T: I've really
got to get a good star atlas!  At x22 it was a tiny fuzzy triangle but
going up to x88 I resolved 12 or 13 stars (7 of which were prominent)
with a surrounding haze.  It lies right at the edge of the Milky Way
so it is in quite a rich field, and it was most enjoyable just
sweeping around the local star fields.
--
Optional related URLs: