Constellation: Peg
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
Located in Pegasus near the Equuleus border, in an area relatively
devoid of bright stars, M15 is an impressive globular at a variety of
powers.  At x22 it's a visibly fuzzy star (and possibly so in the
finder) and at x44 it seems to expand into the field.  At x88 I'd say it
is just resolvable, and at x173 it's crisply resolved into hundreds of
white-blue stars right to the centre.
--
Optional related URLs: