Constellation: Aqr
Data: mag 6.5  size 12'.9
Position: RA 21:33  DEC -00:49
At 49X a bright and easy cluster wich vanishes into the background with direct
vision. Smooth appearance with no real bright center.

At 98X M2 is grainy but no stars are resolved although one or two pop in and
out of view.

At higher powers partial resolution is achieved around the edges.
There are no stars visible in the center of M2. There seemed to be a dark
lane of some sort across the cluster's North edge but this is most
probably an illusion.

--
Optional related URLs: