Constellation: Pegasus
Data: mag 15.1  size 1.1' x 0.5'
Position: RA 23:40.5  DEC +3:21.5'
The field was located using a 36 minute field width Megastar chart using an
8.2 and  an 8.6 star as field markers. The 15 magnitude  galaxy was just
visible by averted vision as a faint smudge. The galaxy was too faint to see
clearly and there was no chance to observe the gravitationally lensed quasar
2273+030, the Einstein Cross, . I notice that the lensed quasar is not
visible  in the DSS picture of the area suggesting there is little hope of a
sucessful visual observation even from a dark sky site.
Nick Martin, Bonnyton House, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
 Latitude 55 24'56" Longtitude 4 26' 00".
"Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
 Enwrought with golden and silver light,
 The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
 Of night and light and the half-light, ....."
    He Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven by W.B. Yeats