Constellation: Ori
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
I had not yet officially observed these for the "33 Doubles in Orion" project,
so I started this evenings observing with this. Even in low power, it was obvious
that this is a multiple star system. At 48x, all 4 stars are visible and at high
power all four are clearly visible. No color other that white was apparent to me.
Much detail was visible in the nebula, with dark lanes.
--
Optional related URLs:  http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=33_doubles