Constellation: PEG
Data: mag 6.3  size
Position: RA :  DEC :
This was the first time I'd had the ETX in a good dark site. The night was
also cold and dry. I wasn't sure what to expect from this "small" scope. M15
was easily found in the 40mm eyepiece I use for locating objects. In the 20mm
eyepiece I could see a bright central area surrounded by a faint haze. No
individual stars were resolved.
--
Optional related URLs: