Constellation: Gem
Data: mag   size
Position: RA :  DEC :
My last find tonight was the Eskimo Face planetary nebula in Gemini. I
found it by focusing as well as I could, and looking for that fuzzy
out of focus "star". It's near a pretty bright (about 5th mag) star so
that makes it pretty easy to find.

I had in the past noticed a distinct greenish color, or at least that
is what I remember. However, tonight, the planetary looked a very
definite light blue. I saw no detail, even under higher magnification,
and the size was only about three times as big as an ordinary pinpoint
star.

--
Optional related URLs: