Constellation: Camelopardalis
Data: mag   size ~8.0'
Position: RA 04:07  DEC +62:20
A pleasant OC of 20 - 25 scattered members, centred around 2 brightish
yellowey stars (estimated mag.6 - 6.5).  OC observation seems to be
the only sort of deep sky work really possible (apart from double
stars) possible from this appallingly light-polluted site.
Nevertheless, this is quite an impressive, and quite (angularly) large
cluster, well worth a look.
--
Incidently, this is my first look through a Maksutov, and I am very impressed!