Re: (IAAC) Obj: Struve 427 - Inst: 8" F/6 Dobsonian

michael,

my name is cindy and I just got my8" f/6 dobsonian a few weeks ago.  I am
very impressed with what I can see.  I do view the skies from a fairy
dark countryside outside of Albany, New York.  I had a question for you
since I just started viewing the skies and really don't know anybody
personally who has a dob.
What eyepieces do you have and what brand?  I do not have a barlowe yet
but am trying to figure out which one would work best for the dob.  Any
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for very much for your time.

email:Burdena@juno.com

clear and peacefully nights to you